Type of Contract 10 – 35 Months 3 – 5 Years
• Guarantees 5 full days per week
• Maximum of 200 hours per month $1200 $975
• Guarantees 3 full days per week; or 5 days per week with a maximum of 5 hours per day
• Maximum of 100 hours per month $1000 $750
• Guarantees 2 full days per week; or 4 days per week with a maximum of 5 hours per day $800 $500
Drop In Hourly Rate
• Minimum charge of 2 hours
• Charged in ½ hour increments after the first 2 hours, to a maximum of 4 hours $15 $12
Drop In Daily Rate
• 5 hours to a maximum of 9.5 hours per day $70 $60
Fees are charged based on the child’s age, not classroom enrollment
Drop In Care is not guaranteed and is only available upon request and at the discretion of the Daycare Manager
An Extended Care Fee of $10 will be charged if a child uses 9.5 hours or more per day.
This fee is charged per child
This fee will be charged each day that the child is in attendance 9.5 hours or more
Invoicing for Extended Care will be distributed within the first 5 working days of the month for the previous month and must be paid in full within 10 business days of the invoice date.
A discount of 10% will be given to clients that have two or more full time contracts. The discount will be applied to the lesser expensive contract.
One flex month will be offered per child per year, excluding the month of December. Flex months are offered after three months of enrollment. A flex month allows a client to pay a lesser contract fee according to actual hours attended.
**The B.C Government is currently offering a rebate to parents of children who attend approved centers and will pay up to $350/month for full time Infant and Toddler contracts and up to $100 for full time 3-5-year-old contracts.
The Affordable Childcare Benefit has now replaced subsidy, anyone seeking financial assistance with childcare fee's can access information and apply by visiting https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/family-social-supports/caring-for-young-children/child-care-funding/child-care-benefit